Personal Development Coach & Speaker
Me In My Own Words:
Once upon a time, I hated my life. And no one had any idea. By my early twenties, the issues I had as a little girl and teen began bubbling to the surface and manifesting into choices, which formed into patterns.
To make sure I was getting the message, the Universe placed me in or in close proximity to some serious challenges. Abuse. Addiction. Assault. All that.
Just to make it interesting, I was working in entertainment and Rappers, Athletes, Producers, Ballers, Shotcallers were all a part of my environment. A lamb to the slaughter I say. If a dog can smell fear from a man, then I’m certain a pro-athlete can smell low self-esteem from a woman.
I have been DOWN there. To the bottom of the very bottom. There was no place to go but up. In spite of serious trauma, I was able to do the work in order to receive love in my life and today, I am happier than ever.
Did you get that? I DID THE WORK. It’s why I’m able to coach authentically, without judgment, from experience. Did I wake up in this xanadu? Of course not. Am I perfect? C’mon now…
I worked my ass off to get through that nightmare and still do every, muthalovin’ day. It’s hard, but as Mother Teresa once said, “Do it anyway.”
Personal Development Coaching
Why do I need a Coach?
No one is going to put in a sincere effort to solve your problems for FREE other then mom (and how’s that workin’ for ya?). You can vent and plan and bitch and moan to your friends, but they have their OWN bag of bees to wrestle with. As your coach, I am available to you 24/7, and will focus on the solutions to help you reach that goal.
To hold yourself accountable, to get the results you deserve, its going to be an investment! Of time, of your truth, of an effort to change and yes, money honey! Once you’ve paid for a service, you take it seriously don’t you?
Who I Coach:
- Men & Women
- Artists & creative types who need to explore their vulnerability in order to keep creating.
- Driven leaders, people pleasers, scardie-cats who need a push to change.
- Individuals and Groups of 10 or more.
- Sharp & intuitive people. Overwhelmed and ready to make a life shift.
- They work hard for others. People believe in them. They are afraid to dream big but know there is something bigger meant for their life
- They are chest deep in a transition, see the way out and have no clue on what to do now or when they get there.
- There is NO plan. Or 1000 plans. Either way, nothing is happening and the negative internal voice is a constant reminder.
What Makes Me A Phenomenal Coach?
Mom and your girlfriends can rub your back, brush your hair and tell you “it’ll be ok” when you mess up. I am not the one. I will however love you with the ferocity of a mamma bear and you’ll feel it instantly. By gently calling you out and aggressively seeking solutions, we’ll tackle this together. If you want to wait to make a change in your life until its January 1st,or when Mercury isn’t in retrograde, or when its easier…. save it sister. I want to work with the person who is serious and ready to go!
The bad news is I’ve been there. The good news is, I’VE BEEN THERE!
As your coach, I’m going to give you the real deal, and straight goods. I will push you to say words out loud that you buried deep in the back of your brain. Not to torture you, but in order to get you on the other side of what scares you, what stops you in order to help you. It might take one coaching call, 4 consecutive sessions or 3 months of intensive overhaul. Get in touch for a Free Consultation and we’ll come up with a plan. No pissing around. This is your life we are talking about and I take that seriously. People I loved ended their lives because they were unhappy – this is not a game for me. If coaching is for you, LET’S GO! A year from now you’ll wish you started today.
I LOVE connecting with people, period. Audiences appreciate my humor, candor and informative story-telling style. Panels, workshops, keynotes … I do all that! See some topics below. Since everything isn’t for everybody, I will happily customize a program for you! Popular Topics…
- Identify Energy Suckers The saying is, ‘Show me your friends and I’ll tell you who you are.’ If every person is a reflection of our internal mirror, what do the people around us tell us about us? Learn how to identify and end energy sucking relationships and recognize the life you want in the people around you.
- Coping with Transitions Love and Work transitions are the big kahunas and when those are in flux, nothing seems right! New school, new job, new city, new parent – we are constantly changing and at some point, in the grey area between Point A and B. Get clear on what you to learn “in the meantime” and the do’s and don’t for a healthy transition!
- Develop and Maintain Self-Esteem You wouldn’t know by looking at me today, but I struggled big time with acceptance, abuse and addiction – hardly fertile ground for a strong-self image. With humor and wisdom learned the hard way, I demonstrates how to extract the message from the mess and why we all can choose to have a happy life (or not!).
- Silence Your Inner ‘Evil Twin’ Your ‘evil’ twin is the negative internal voice holding a megaphone. “Why bother? It’ll never happen. You’re NOT worthy!” This imaginary friends does not define your reality! Learn how to turn up the volume on your inner cheerleader with affirmations and ego-identifying exercises.
- When ‘Stuff’ Is Not Enough Filling a hole in the soul with material goods or outside validation can be an exhausting cycle of excitement and regret. Learn how to strengthen qualities such as passion, creativity, tenacity and perseverance. They will take you further then any bout of retail therapy.
- Surviving The Storm Feeling helpless, confused and under pressure to meet expectations can be a crushing and deadly weight at any age. Learn how I came out of and stayed away from a painful three-year depression.
Life Experience Topics:
- Survivor of Sexual Assault, Domestic Violence & Depression
- Mixed Race
- Teen Mentor
- Mother of Twins
- Natural Hair Champion
- Former Hollywood Insider
- Professional Background in Entertainment Marketing, Social Media, Communications & Promotions