PODCAST INTERVIEW – SOUL UNEXPECTED
[repost from the host ADELINE BIRD]
personal development coach, the incredible @butilovememore! She is the creator and founder of the blog, But I Love Me More, where Nova shares her lessons learned the hard way and tips for living life with purpose. But I Love Me More invites readers to put themselves first to give with open hearts! Nova’s area of expertise includes two of my favorite topics, self-love and authenticity.
Through her work, Nova has been featured on Networks from Oprah Winifrey’s Own to CTV’s The Social. Which Nova will be on September 25, 2017 chatting with the ladies of the social on how to deal with political anxiety. In this episode, Nova and I chat her experience in the entertainment industry and how her experience prepared her to become the personal development coach she is today, her advice on how you can tap into your version of authenticity today! So please, I invite you to sit back, relax and let this conversation energize your soul! I could not be more excited to share this with you. We cover a lot of growth in this conversation, we elevate you by;
· Why Self-love is such an important topic.
· How giving people, the opportunity to have difficult conversations can be of service to everyone involved.
· The dangers of equating success with happiness.
· Nova shares her experience working in the entertainment industry
· Cultivating authenticity in coaching
· How to deal with the “Critic” in your mind.